Dawn&Dusk use third party freight operators to deliver goods within Australia. Due to the bulky nature of items for sale on our website we do not ship outside of Australia at this time.
Unless specified, Dusk&Dawn do not charge delivery fees. Charges may be incurred for some deliveries, such as delivery outside metro areas. The customer or a representative must be present at the delivery address to accept delivery and a signature as acceptance of goods will be required.
We aim to dispatch all items within 2-3 days. Items are then shipped with Capital Logistics and in some cases other 3rd party freight companies where required.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
If you believe there is fault with your Dusk&Dawn mattress, we require an image of the mattress/base without any bedding linen, highlighting the alleged fault area. The image can be sent via Email, Postal or SMS. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any faults or damage immediately. These must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. Faulty claims outside this time frame will be assessed under our warranty.
Once the request has been approved by our team, we will collect the mattress from you and provide you with a refund or with a replacement. Dusk&Dawn reserves the right to refuse service or pickup if the product is found to be in an unsanitary condition.
• 10 Year Warranty.
• Coils or wires that are loose or broken.
• Coils or wires that protrude or tear through any fabric.
• 1 year warranty.
• Splitting occurring in the wood frame.
• Loose or broken foundation wires.
• Compression of modules.
• Leg and/or castor failure.
This Warranty does not cover:
• Covers including stains, soiled or burns.
• Normal body impressions (less than 35mm)
• Border wires, which run along the perimeter of the mattress and foundation, bent due to moving or bending the mattress.
• Bedding sold as is.
• Bed height.
• Comfort preference, or any adjustments to comfort layers. (Refer to Comfort Guarantee)
• Heat issues.
• Damage due to abuse.
• New mattress material odour.
• Mattress damage due to inappropriate foundation. A mattress is designed for full performance when used in conjunction with a matching foundation as part of a total sleep set.
• Minor manufacturing anomalies that do not impact the performance of the bed.(eg, mis-stitching on quilting).
• The use of a soft, sagging or non-supportive base with excessive gaps between slats or narrow tubing, which in our reasonable opinion is not supportive, will void this warranty/guarantee (see base section).
• Soiled & Stained mattresses void warranty
The sleeping panel on your mattress is made up of a combination of foam and comfort fibres, and when the mattress is new you will notice that the panel is uniform in appearance. However, as the mattress wears, those layers will respond to your body and consequently, will reduce marginally in loft. This is completely normal and highlights that the layers are performing as they should. This marginal reduction in loft does not affect the performance, support or lifespan of the mattress.
100 Night Comfort Guarantee
Comfort Guarantee period:
• The customer must own the mattress for a minimum of 30 nights from the date received, this will give your body the adequate time to adjust. If between, night 31-100 you still are not satisfied with your sleep, then let us know and we will arrange to collect your mattress and adjust the firmness before returning it right back to you.
Shipping & Returns:
• Each customer is eligible for one Comfort Guarantee change per Item. The comfort change must be from the same range.
• Comfort Guarantee is free of charge. Fees apply if the mattress is outside of metro capital cities of Australia.
• Dusk&Dawn do not offer loan mattresses.
• For health and safety reasons, prior to the mattress being collected under the Comfort Guarantee program, the customer must supply clear images of the mattress without any bed linen or mattress protector. If the mattress is stained or soiled, the customer is ineligible for the Comfort Guarantee program. The use of a mattress protector is highly recommended.
• Commercial orders
• More than one change. Comfort Guarantee is limited to one per order.
• Mattresses that are damaged, soiled or stained
We will accept a refund under the below circumstances only. Firstly:
• Customers must go through 1 Comfort change first as per our Comfort Guarantee policy above;
• If the customer is still not happy after a further 30 nights of sleeping on it, we will happily refund your money (Minus the shipping component costs).
Dusk&Dawn will return funds via the original payment method within 10 days of collection of the faulty product.
Cancelling or Changing Orders
Dusk&Dawn will dispatch your goods from our distribution centre with a time frame nominated on the product page. If you need to cancel your order, it must be done within 24 hours of purchase to receive an automatic refund.
If you need to cancel your order after 24 hours of purchase but prior to delivery, Dusk&Dawn will arrange for the item to be returned to our Distribution Centre and provide you with a refund, less a $100 handling fee.
If you would like to change your order prior delivery to a different model or size within the Dusk&Dawn range, please contact immediately, via phone 1800 387 563 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If delivery has taken place but the product is unopened, a swap over can take place with an additional $100 fee.
It is important that you measure doorways, lifts, staircases, hallways and the final space prior to ordering to ensure the new mattress (and base) will fit your spaces. If an item does not fit into spaces (hallways, lifts, staircases etc) in the nominated property and a redelivery is required, a $100 redelivery fee will be applicable