Dawn&Dusk use third party freight operators to deliver goods within Australia. Due to the bulky nature of items for sale on our website we do not ship outside of Australia at this time.
Unless specified, Dusk&Dawn do not charge delivery fees. Charges may be incurred for some deliveries, such as delivery outside metro areas. The customer or a representative must be present at the delivery address to accept delivery and a signature as acceptance of goods will be required.
We aim to dispatch all items within 2-3 days. Items are then shipped with Capital Logistics and in some cases other 3rd party freight companies where required.Warranty
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
If you believe there is fault with your Dusk&Dawn mattress, we require an image of the mattress/base without any bedding linen, highlighting the alleged fault area. The image can be sent via Email, Postal or SMS. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any faults or damage immediately. These must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. Faulty claims outside this time frame will be assessed under our warranty.
Once the request has been approved by our team, we will collect the mattress from you and provide you with a refund or with a replacement. Dusk&Dawn reserves the right to refuse service or pickup if the product is found to be in an unsanitary condition.
• 10 Year Warranty.
• Coils or wires that are loose or broken.
• Coils or wires that protrude or tear through any fabric.
• 1 year warranty.
• Splitting occurring in the wood frame.
• Loose or broken foundation wires.
• Compression of modules.
• Leg and/or castor failure.
This Warranty does not cover:
• Covers including stains, soiled or burns.
• Normal body impressions (less than 35mm)
• Border wires, which run along the perimeter of the mattress and foundation, bent due to moving or bending the mattress.
• Bedding sold as is.
• Bed height.
• Comfort preference, or any adjustments to comfort layers. (Refer to Comfort Guarantee)
• Heat issues.
• Damage due to abuse.
• New mattress material odour.
• Mattress damage due to inappropriate foundation. A mattress is designed for full performance when used in conjunction with a matching foundation as part of a total sleep set.
• Minor manufacturing anomalies that do not impact the performance of the bed.(eg, mis-stitching on quilting).
• The use of a soft, sagging or non-supportive base with excessive gaps between slats or narrow tubing, which in our reasonable opinion is not supportive, will void this warranty/guarantee (see base section).
• Soiled & Stained mattresses void warranty.Body Impressions
The sleeping panel on your mattress is made up of a combination of foam and comfort fibres, and when the mattress is new you will notice that the panel is uniform in appearance. However, as the mattress wears, those layers will respond to your body and consequently, will reduce marginally in loft. This is completely normal and highlights that the layers are performing as they should. This marginal reduction in loft does not affect the performance, support or lifespan of the mattress.100 Night Comfort Guarantee.
Shipping & Returns:
• Comfort Changes as a part of our comfort guarantee can only be completed within the first 100 nights from when the mattress is received.
• Each customer is eligible for one Comfort Guarantee change per Item. The comfort change must be from the same range.
• Comfort Guarantee is free of charge. Fees apply if the mattress is outside of metro capital cities of Australia.
• Dusk&Dawn do not offer loan mattresses.
• For health and safety reasons, prior to the mattress being collected under the Comfort Guarantee program, the
customer must supply clear images of the mattress without any bed linen or mattress protector.
If the mattress is stained or soiled, the customer is ineligible for the Comfort Guarantee program. The use of a mattress protector is highly recommended.
• Commercial orders
• More than one change. Comfort Guarantee is limited to one per order.
• Mattresses that are damaged, soiled or stained.Refunds
We will accept a refund under the below circumstances only. Firstly:
• Customers must go through 1 Comfort change first as per our Comfort Guarantee policy above;
• If the customer is still not happy after a further 30 nights of sleeping on it, we will happily refund your money within the 100 days of receiving your order (Minus the shipping component costs).
Dusk&Dawn will return funds via the original payment method within 10 days of collection of the faulty product.Cancelling or Changing Orders
Dusk&Dawn will dispatch your goods from our distribution centre with a time frame nominated on the product page. If you need to cancel your order, it must be done within 24 hours of purchase to receive an automatic refund.
If you need to cancel your order after 24 hours of purchase but prior to delivery, Dusk&Dawn will arrange for the item to be returned to our Distribution Centre and provide you with a refund, less a $250 handling fee.
If you would like to change your order prior delivery to a different model or size within the Dusk&Dawn range, please contact immediately, via phone 1800 387 563 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If delivery has taken place but the product is unopened, a swap over can take place with an additional $250 fee.
It is important that you measure doorways, lifts, staircases, hallways and the final space prior to ordering to ensure the new mattress (and base) will fit your spaces. If an item does not fit into spaces (hallways, lifts, staircases etc) in the nominated property and a redelivery is required, a $250 redelivery fee will be applicable.Out of area tailored delivery option
Tailored Quotes: Our company offers tailored quotes for out of area deliveries. If you fill out the form and are we find a tailored delivery solution for you , you will not be able to make any comfort changes to your order, but your warranty will still be valid. Warranty: Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.Bed Essential Warranty
At Dusk and Dawn, we stand behind the quality of our bedding essentials and are proud to offer a 1-year limited warranty on our pillows, mattress protectors, quilts, and pillowcases. Rest easy knowing that your purchase is protected.
• Who does this warranty extend to? This warranty applies to anyone who has purchased any of our bedding essentials from Dusk and Dawn. Please keep a copy of your order confirmation as proof of purchase. You'll need it to make a claim. Without it, we reserve the right to reject any claim under this warranty.
• What does the warranty cover? Our bedding essentials are covered against defects for 1 year from the date of delivery. If you experience any issues, we will provide free returns and free replacements.
This warranty applies to defects due to faulty workmanship or materials, subject to the limitations described in this warranty.
• What does the warranty NOT cover? This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear as a result of washing and intended use, comfort preference, physical abuse or damage, including burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage, or stains, provided that the defect is caused by such abuse or damage. It also does not cover damage caused by commercial use, such as in a hotel or store, any claim made other than for the benefit of the original purchaser, or any bedding essential sold by a reseller who is not an authorized Dusk and Dawn reseller at the time of purchase.
• When does the warranty start? The warranty starts on the date of delivery of your bedding essential and lasts for 1 calendar year thereafter.
• Your Responsibilities To make a claim under this warranty, please send a brief written description and photo of the problem or condition that you believe constitutes a defect and proof of purchase (i.e. your order number or an original dated sales receipt) to Dusk and Dawn at email@example.com.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to request photographs, further information or descriptions, or to physically inspect the bedding essential prior to accepting a particular claim under this warranty. You will not be responsible for shipping costs associated with the return of your item.
• What do we do when we receive your claim? We will cross-examine and evaluate the evidence we receive regarding the potential warranty claim, including the product itself in some cases. When we have received the evidence, we will decide at our sole reasonable discretion whether your claim is covered by the warranty or not. If we determine that your claim is valid, we will repair or replace (as applicable) and ship your repaired item or new Dusk and Dawn bedding essential back to you. We will only cover the shipping expenses of the first warranty claim. The warranty period does not restart. Cover continues from your original purchase date.
• What if I only want a refund? This warranty does not give you the right to get a refund. The warranty only covers replacements, repairs, and upgrades for successful warranty claims.
Australian Made and Owned Certified
Dusk&Dawn is proudly owned, designed and most importantly MADE in Australia. And we are certified. We pride ourselves in hand making every mattress right here in Australia. We love supporting Aussies families.
100 night Comfort Guarantee
All Dusk&Dawn mattresses come with a 100 night comfort guarantee. If during the first 100 nights you decide you're not satisfied with your sleep experience, simply contact us and we will arrange to collect your mattress and adjust the firmness before returning it right back to you, free of charge. And, If you're still not happy after the change, we will issue a refund. Please see our full T&C’s here.
New technology which assists in promoting a healthy, clean and hygienic sleep environment. Virase® , is a special formulated textile finish that provides an antiviral effect.
Premium Dusk-Air Technology
Dusk-Air Tech is our advanced formulation, providing a highly breathable and ultra durable comfort layer which retains a superior loft, increased airflow, superior moisture management, and amazing thermo-regulation properties.
Global GreenTag Certified
Comfort foams used by Dusk&Dawn are all Global GreenTag Certified, which is a global leader in ‘Eco Friendly’
Ready for a better night sleep, fast? Look for the “fast delivery” truck icon next to our mattress descriptions to ensure a speedy delivery.
Some helpful insights
Delivery Timing and Expectations
We are NOT an 'Amazon' type business and we are NOT a bed-in-a-box either. We are a family business based locally in Melbourne and we actually care about the quality of product we sell and the quality of sleep we promise. For this very reason, we don't compromise on time or quality and make every mattress to order ~ tailor made by hand specifically to our customers needs.
Now sometimes this may take a little longer, but rest assured once you receive and sleep on one of our mattresses, you'll soon understand and appreciate why we are super proud of our master tailors and the quality products we make ~ for you! Quality like ours takes time and is well worth the wait.
PSSS. So please don't compare us to other brands promising to ship next day or ones that are made overseas.
Please see below shipping times based on Metro Locations
- 5-10 working VIC/NSW
- 10-14 working days SA/QLD
- 14-21 working days QLD
Regional deliveries may take up to 2-4 weeks, based on your location.
Please contact our friendly sales team for more up-to-date timings.
What is included in your white glove delivery service?
Our white glove delivery service is a premium offering that sets us apart. When you choose this service, you can expect a dedicated two-person team to handle your mattress with care. They will transport it to your desired location, place it directly on your bedframe, and ensure a seamless and hassle-free experience for you. Additionally, we offer the option to remove your old mattress and responsibly dispose of it, saving you the trouble of dealing with its disposal. This comprehensive white glove delivery service prioritizes your comfort and convenience every step of the way.
What happens to my old mattress?
Metro locations: for a fee of $100, we will collect your old mattress and take it to a mattress recycler. Unfortunately we can not offer our mattress collection service in regional locations at this stage.
Do your mattresses come in a box?
No, our products are made using high quality materials which do not allow them to be compressed, rolled and squashed into a box. When this is done, quality is compromised and we don't do that.
How do I choose the mattress that is right for me/us?
We have carefully engineered two feels in each model, these two feels will please most. If you are looking for rock hard or super cloud soft, you are in the wrong place.
Comfy-Medium, our most popular feel is supportive with added comfort. Firm-Support is a little firmer and is comfort with added support.
Feel free to give us a call if you would like to discuss the options with one of our trained staff.
Are Dusk&Dawn mattresses environmentally friendly?
Yes, all Dusk&Dawn mattresses are made using Australian made foams and fabrics. We proudly use GECA (Good Environmental Choice Australia) and Oeko-Tex certified materials ensuring the most environmentally responsible products.
What type of bed frame do you recommend?
Our mattresses are designed for best performance when used in conjunction with our matching classic slimline base as part of a total sleep set.
Where can I try your mattresses?
Right in the comfort of your own home! You have 100 nights to decide if you are happy with your selection. It certainly beats 20 minutes in a mattress shop.
Can I order over the phone?
Unfortunately not, for your security all orders must go through our website.
Do you have AfterPay?
Yes, we also accept ApplePay, Zip and PayPal too.
How much is delivery?
Our Delivery service is 100% FREE in metro areas, Australia Wide. For regional areas it's $250 flat rate. Certain regional areas may experience some delays in delivery. Please ask us for accurate delivery times.
What areas do you deliver to?
We are currently delivering to most regions of Australia excluding NT & TAS ( for potential deliveries to these areas please email firstname.lastname@example.org ), including regional areas. Due to current freight delays and ongoing Covid-19 restrictions, regional deliveries may take up to 3-4 weeks. Please ask us for accurate delivery times.
What bed sheets fit the Signature mattress?
Due to the height of the Signature mattress being 38cm high, we advise you purchase 'Super Queen' size fitted sheets for a Queen size mattress as they will fit more comfortably around your mattress. These can be found at most bedding retailers across Australia including Adairs.
Is there a trial period?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your new mattress. For this reason, all Dusk&Dawn mattresses come with a 100 night comfort guarantee. During this time you can test your new mattress out in the comfort of your own home. You must own the mattress for a minimum of 30 nights from the date received, this will give your body the adequate time to adjust. If between, night 31-100 you still are not satisfied with your sleep, then let us know and we will arrange to collect your mattress and adjust the firmness before returning it right back to you FREE of charge.
Please... Don't pay retail prices?
We are sold purely online. If we were to sell to popular retailers, our prices would be double and they would make huge margins. We want to pass those saving on to you - the customer. We pride ourselves on value for money. Quality Australian made workmanship using only premium materials. You simply won't get this quality of build at these prices at the major retailers. They need to make a big margin to pay for staff, lease or bricks and mortar.
Do we offer a refund?
Yes we do offer a refund. But first:
1. You must go through 1 Comfort change first as per our Comfort Guarantee policy;
2. And then if you are still not happy after a further 30 nights of sleeping on it, we will happily refund your money (Minus the shipping cost of $250).